Autoimmune conditions like systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) and rheumatoid arthritis can be treated using Hetquenil 200mg. The main component in Hetquenil 200mg is Hydroxychloroquine. Hydroxychloroquine belongs to the antimalarials medicinal group. It acts by relieving pain, inflammation, joint pain, swelling and reduces the rashes in lupus patients. Visit Official Website to get medicines online.
Autoimmune disease is a disorder in which your immune system is unable to discriminate between healthy tissue and a hazardous pathogen, causing it to target the body’s healthy tissues. The medicine acts by interfering with the immune system and reducing its actions.
It is also used in the prevention and treatment of malaria by killing the infection-causing parasite.
Hetquenil Tablet should be taken exactly as prescribed by your doctor, at the doses and for the duration specified. Before using the Hetquenil Tablet, tell your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have heart, kidney, or liver problems. It is not suitable for youngsters under the age of 6 years.
Uses of Hetquenil 200mg
It is used to treat the following illness:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Systematic lupus erythematosus (SLE)
- Discoid lupus erythematosus (DLE)
Side effects of Hetquenil 200mg
- Blurred vision
- Stomach pain
- Stomach cramps
- Loss of appetite
- Mood swings
The above-mentioned are only a few of Hetquenil’s most prevalent negative effects.
Rare side effects include:
- Hearing problems
- Nerve problem
- Muscle problem
- Do not consume alcohol when taking this tablet.
- Consult your doctor first if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding.
- After intaking the tablet do not drive as it may affect your ability to see.
- Tell your doctor if you have kidney or liver disease because the medicine must be used with caution.
- Do not consume the tablet if allergic to Hydroxychloroquine.
- Talk to your doctor if you have an eye problem before taking the tablet or if suffering from stomach problems.
- Do not take if allergic to drugs that are identical to chloroquine.
- Mefloquine (for treating malaria)
- Cyclosporin (immunosuppressant)
- Tamoxifen (to treat breast cancer)
- Neostigmine (muscle disorder)
- Praziquantel (for treating schistosomiasis)
- Famotidine (for treating stomach ulcers)
- Erythromycin (for treating infections)
- Insulin (for diabetes)
- When using antacids with the Hetquenil Tablet, leave at least four hours between doses.
How does Hetqeunil 200mg work
The main objective of this medicine is to suppress the over activeness of the immunity system that causes joint pain and inflammation. It modifies the cells and enzymes. This stops the immunity system to work on healthy tissues thereby slowing the development of diseases.
How to take Hetquenil 200mg
For the dosage, follow your doctor’s advice. It must not be taken on an empty stomach but with food. The drug should not be broken, sliced, or chewed. Only the doctor’s prescribed amount should be followed and it should not be exceeded. Self-medication is not advised.
- HCQ 200mg
- ZY-Q 200
- Rarex 200mg
- Oxcq 200
- Numi HQ 200mg
- Keep it away from children’s reach.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Do not take any drug that has beyond its expiration date.